I have decided I hate the term goals, and as such banished it from my vocabulary.
Aspirations, I have concluded - is simply a much better term.
So here they are, a formalized list of aspirations. I used to be really good at achieving aspirations, I think if only because the feeling of crossing a line through them once achieved was so supremely satisfying.
- write more! carry your journal and write in it daily, draw in it, scribble your feelings madly across the page, but make a point to communicate SOMETHING on those pages - every day
- bake more, baking is a stress relief for you, so bake
- run till your body aches, then get up and run again
- declare your love for things and people, loudly
- pick up the banjo, and become fabulous at it
- be more prayerful
- no more fighting, let your heart grow with love instead
- study outside, read outside, simply be outside more
- make time for the people you love, and the things you love to do
- have a bedtime, and keep the bedtime
- drink more water, consume less wine
- grow your hair out
- visit your family, and visit with them, remember to cherish the time with them
- pick up the phone and call your friends
- say yes
- express your gratitude
- post these in multiple places so that you have multiple reminders
- knit Logan mittens
- remember that love is an action too